We are looking for a Web Project Coordinator to help our teams to give web content and development services to our offshore customers. The ideal candidate must have experience along the software development cycle, strong communication skills, and good command of both English and Spanish, so he or she will be the link between technical teams and managers. We offer a vibrant environment for personal and professional growth.
Coordinate work between technical teams and customers along several international astronomy-related web projects.
- Chair meetings between technical teams and customers. Communicate to stakeholders project plans, commitments, and changes, including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes.
- Monitor progress on different simultaneous projects on a daily/weekly basis. Focus on metrics and KPIs to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Report work progress on a weekly basis to customers and internal management
- Contribute to content and web development projects, supporting the teams with identification of requirements, delegation of tasks, planning, agile methodologies and questions.
- Ensure permanent content and web development support for customers. Handle emergencies and dates with expected higher demands.
- Lead projects from scratch through the whole software development cycle.
- Ensure customer and team satisfaction throughout the entire project lifetime.
- All other activities related to the position.
- Problem solving
- Conflict resolution
- Solid understanding of project management principles
- English and Spanish languages. Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- General experience in web development
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Basic IT infrastructure knowledge
- Knowledge of Jira, MantisBT or similar issue tracking software
- The whole technology stack for web application development
- Interest in STEAM fields
- $3.2M COP/month + Staff benefits
A soon as possible
Send your CV and motivation letter in PDF format to email@example.com, include the ID of this offer in the subject. Also include links to examples of previous work (if any).
- Technical Interview
- English Interview
- Senior Management Interview