Software products face continuous changes that are originated from several origins. Change sources include specialized users that require new forms of interactions and new services and products; pressure from competitors that innovate constantly forcing us to react or anticipate with novelties as well; technologies that advance offering new possibilities for interactions, services and products; and ever present, bugs that are discovered after the software is in use and must be fixed.
We are looking for a motivated post-doctoral researcher to help to improve the accuracy in estimations and the effort required to evolve the BPMN–based software, using automatic traceability among the activities in the BPMN models and their execution links.
- Improve the evolution of BPMN-based software, both in the estimation of changes and in the effort to make them, through automatic traceability between activities and their execution links.
- Define a traceability strategy to improve the evolution of BPMN-based software.
- Design a technique and develop the required tools for traceability automation of BPMN-based software development.
- Validate the technique to improve the evolution of BPMN-based software.
- Software Product Lines
- Software Architecture
- Research Methods in Software Engineering
- Process Improvement
- Cloud Computing
- Modeling Specific Domains
- Post-doctoral Research position
- 12 months, full time
- 29 October 2020
- First semester 2021
Send your CV and motivation letter in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org, include the ID of this offer in the subject. Also include links to examples of previous work