We are looking for a motivated last-semester computer science student to help with data analysis and conduct web experiments that leads to the improvement in the engagement for astronomy related websites.
- Analyze data and conduct web experiments
- Take 3-4 Google Analytics Academy courses
- Assist in the implementation of GDPR
- Implement strategies to improve web engagement
- Ability to work independently
- Understanding of HTML, JS and CSS
- Google Analytics Understanding
- Google Tag Manager Understanding
- Django development skills
- Interest in Astronomy
- 16 weeks, full time
- 30 September 2020
- As soon as possible
Send your CV and motivation letter in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org, include the ID of this offer in the subject. Also include links to examples of previous work.